Colorbar, USA Nail Enamel Remover – Review
Hi gurls… Today’s I am reviewing the Colorbar, USA nail enamel remover.
- Acetone Free.
- Toluene free
- DBP free
- Has Protein and Vitamin B5
- Conditions the nails.
Ethyl Acetate, isopropyl Alcohol, Demineralised Water, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Lanolil Oil, BHT, Ethyl Cellosolve, D. Panthenol, Perfume.
Honestly I don’t understand a thing about this ingredients list. But it might be useful for people who watch out for the ingredients.
Well, to be honest my experience with colorbar nail enamel remover is fairly good. The reason for using the word “Fairly” here is because of the following pros and cons.
- It costs only INR 125/- for 110ml which is pocket friendly. I change my nail polish very frequently (once in two days) and this has come nearly one and half month and I still have some product left.
- Removal power is very good. It removes heavy colors like black and reds in just one swipe even if I had used a top coat.
- Bottle packing is also good as you can see in the picture that the product comes in a sturdy semi-transparent white plastic bottle with a black cap.
- It don’t believe in a nail polish removers conditioning ability but My nails don’t feel dried out and no whitish film forms on my nail after using this product.
The GREAT turn off with this product is its smell. I don’t have sensitive nose but still this smell is quite over the board when compared to the other removers in the market. You need to actually wash your fingers with soap and water after using this to get rid of the smell.
The moment I opened this bottle the first thing I did is to smell it. (Worst thing I ever did). It actually took hours to get the smell out of my nose
And,This is not actually a con, but I feel that the dispenser (which is like a lakme normal nail polish remover dispenser type) is quite wide mouthed. I almost soaked the cotton wipes when I tried it for the first time.
If people can manage the smell, it’s a very wonderful product to use and is priced very economically compared to other brands that provide similar quality.
BTW.. My Rihanna inspired nail art 😀 ..
Take Care.. XoXo…