Streetwear Color Rich Lip Color in Crystal Mauve – Review
How is your weekend coming? Of late I have been bitten by the Street Wear lipstick bug! I just can’t get enough of them. They are easy on the pocket, colorful and available easily both online and in shops.
I got this beauty when I went to buy some tweezers from a nearby beauty supply store. They had a tray full of street wear Color Rich lipsticks and I picked the much raved about shade “Crystal Mauve”. Read on to see how it fared for me.
This baby comes in the standard Color Rich packaging i.e., Black plastic with a silver ring at the middle. The lid is not that tight and hence while travelling it is always advisable to keep this lipstick in a little pouch to avoid any travel disasters.
Color: Pinkish mauve color.
Price: INR. 160/-
Shade code: 02 Crystal Mauve.
Pigmentation: Very Good.
What I liked about Crystal Mauve:
- Wonderful finish.
- Decent pigmentation. One good swipe is enough to get the color though I prefer two.
- Creamy finish and hence lip balm can be skipped.
- Very flattering color. Just makes my face instantly bright.
- Easy on the pocket.
What I do not like about Crystal Mauve:
- Staying power! It hardly stays for 2 hours on my lips and after that it kind of totally vanishes.
- As I said earlier, the cap is not comfortable enough for travel.
Just for the sake of its very color I consider it a hit for me. For 160 rupees the above mentioned cons can easily be given a pass. Right?
See you all in another post